Monday, October 01, 2007

Big Blues

Headed back to Hoopers yesterday for a little fishing. Day was dead calm, no wind at all:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We were hoping to find breaking fish, but never did. My guess is that the breakers were scared, some big blues have moved into the area:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These fish are so big they are eating other predators. I found this fish because it was attacking a rockfish on the surface. I casted a deciever type fly to him and he took, awesome fight. Fish weighed in at about 6.5 lbs.

This is the other part of my catch for the day:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fly caught seagull, he was pissed, and got me back by leaving a little gift on my just cleaned boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home